What hardware do I need? » Misc. adapters

These are handy but not necessary although I reccommend them because having the right adapters can make a difficult situation (not have the right cord) simple (connect the adapters and the wrong cord becomes the right cord). The two on the left are 1/4 inch to femal RCA (meaning you plug a male end of an RCA into them). The ones on the right are RCA to RCA basically they allow you to lengthen an RCA cord or attach another RCA device like the Ground Loop Isolator you will see in other pictures. These cost about $5 for a pair.

Leave a Comment